Digital electronic muscle stimulation unit Beurer EM38
From 2 pcs: Price 68 CHF
From 3 pcs: Price 67 CHF
From 4 pcs: Price 66 CHF
Producer / Brand
- If you're like millions of other people around the world, you probably suffer from occasional lower back pain. If you're like thousands of others, that pain simply won't go away. The Beurer EM38 uses patented TENS technology to stimulate the muscles in your lower back region and relieve your pain.
The Beurer EM 38 Digital Electronic Muscle Stimulation Unit fastens around your waist with Velcro and can be adjusted to circumferences ranging from 75 to 140 centimeters.
•Back Belt with TENS unit
•For pain treatment in the lower back
•4 wear-free contact electrodes made of conducting carbon material
•No contact gel or replacement electrodes required (water contact electrodes)
•Cuddly ergonomic shape
•Extension strap included
•4 pre-programmed applications
•Detachable control panel with LCD
•Intensity adjustable / Countdown Timer
•Battery changing indicator
•Soothes and reduces back pain in the lumbar region
•Flexibly adjustable with Velcro, including extension band
•For stomach circumferences of 75-140 cm
- Safe shopping: You can pay with invoice. Postage per Package within Switzerland: Economy 6.90 CHF, Priority 11.90 CHF.The unit contains 4 separate TENS programs, allowing you to test and choose which relieves your pain best. Simply remove the monitor from the belt before washing, and reattach it once it is clean. By working with your doctor and the Beurer EM38 TENS system, you'll be pain free before you know it.
This device is powered by batteries. The delivery contains normal (non-rechargeable) batteries. Optionally, you can order rechargeable batteries.
- Package content
- Delivery time according to the information above to Aargau, Appenzell, Appenzell, Basel, Bern, Freiburg, Geneva, Glarus, Graubünden, Jura, Liechtenstein, Luzern, Neuenburg, Nidwalden, Obwalden, Sankt Gallen, Schaffhausen, Schwyz, Solothurn, Thurgau, Tessin, Uri, Wallis, Waadt, Zug, Zurich.1 X Digital electronic muscle stimulation unit Beurer EM38
- Technical specification
- •4 TENS programmes
•MiGeL number: 09.02.01.00.1 L
Compulsory health care insurance covers the costs of certain services, which include, for example, TENS units or light therapy units, if they are prescribed for treatment. There is a special list for items and units (MiGeL). You will find the MiGeL number in the list as well as here, indicated with the respective product.
- Weight: 420 g
- Size: 8 x 7 cm
- Alternative names: Beurer 66400, Pharma-Code 4331142, Beurer EM 38
- Instruction manuals, documents and downloads
- Other interesting products